I can’t tell you how to divide fractions, but I can tell you the easiest way to clean an intake vent or how to cure a hangover really quickly.
I have more tips than you could ever imagine written down or stored in my mind, but I’ve only listed ten in this article. Too much information all at once can overwhelm instead of educate. At least that’s what I tell myself.
- If you break a dish and are not sure that you got it all swept up, lay a flashlight (turned on, obviously) on the floor and it will cast a shadow on any shards left behind.
- Wearing green on camera (both still photos and videos) will make you appear smaller. Your family pictures will thank me.
- If you come across a screw or bolt that won’t budge, pour some coke (the drink) over it and watch it loosen on up.
- Make rust disappear on hard surfaces by rubbing it with aluminum foil that has been soaked in vinegar.
- This is more of a warning than a tip, but at many bars the drink garnishments sit out for days and sometimes more. I would ask for no garnishments if I were you.
- Drinking two glasses of Gatorade has the same pain relieving effect as taking over the counter traditional pain relievers.
- Pound for pound, the tongue is the strongest muscle in the human body. I told my husband that my tongue game was strong AF!
- If you use your phone while it is charging, it will damage your phone battery. Before you know it, you will have to invest in a new battery for your smart phone.
- If you are having a coughing fit and can’t stop coughing, raise your arms above your head and it will cease! If you are anything like me, these fits will always happen in a quiet but crowded room.
- When making tacos put the cheese on before the meat. The cheese will melt and prevent the shell from breaking apart.But have a soft tortilla laying under it just in case. If anything falls out he will have a soft taco immediately.
I hope some, if not all, of these tips and tricks will be of value to you.
I hope you all read my next article which will cover my job as a rocket scientist. more of how I just pretend to be one actually.